Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby's got a brand new blog

Well I have decided to turn over a new leaf, blog wise.  If you want the back story please feel free to visit my old blog:

http://www.xanga.com/clumsyballerina

I always have to give xanga my love given that it gets the credit for introducing me to my husband.

Tov and I are sitting here watching an old episode of SNL after enjoying a bowl of brusters cherry chocolate chunk.  I am on the couch, Tov is on my shoulder and we are both somewhat crabby and trying to forget everything else going on in the wide world that doesn't include our couch and shoulder areas.  Lately life has seemed a bit overwhelming, I'm not going to lie.  It's part busyness and part my refusal to let the little things go.

That's about all I have to say right now except that I love ice cream and at least I set up this new blog.  woot.

No comments: