Saturday, September 6, 2008

Surprising September

If you would have told me in August that I would be spending my first Saturday alone after Kel left for work drinking coffee I would have not been surprised in the least. If you would have told me that I would be spending it drinking coffee with a hallway full of boxes to be filled for our impending move to Oklahoma, and that by blogging and drinking coffee I was being slightly delinquent in feeding and medicating our pet hedgehog who is down to three feet and cost more than rent this month, I would have certainly been surprised. ( I know that is a run on sentence, just deal).

I have so much on my mind and I feel like I flat out have to much to do to get ready for this. On top of which I can't really wrap my mind around it all, it doesn't really compute that I am moving to Oklahoma in 2.5 weeks, not really at all. But it does certainly seem to be inevitable, so we press on.

I should stop being deliquent with Tov and try to get him to eat and take his medicine, he hasn't pooped in days that is the new worry. I hope he does, I don't even care if he does it on me I just want him to do it.

Bye for now.

No comments: