Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just journeying

I love the journey.  I truly do.  Right now I am sitting in my incredibly clean house watching Elizabethtown.  I love this movie probably because it sort of centers around the death of the main character's father and well, that's been a part of mine & Kel's journey.  

I spent the weekend at my Best Friend's Wedding, it was an amazing day.  I think that it was one of the most memorable days of my life.  I am blessed to have been the one to stand beside them.  I can't wait for her to come back from Hawaii so we can just be wives together, from a distance.  I really am starting to to enjoy Kentucky for the most part, but I miss Michigan and all those who are there.  My heart swells for the people in my life.  My thoughts are often about people, people are where my passion lies and then some.  

This is my favorite scene of the movie.  Chuck and Cindy "The Wedding". 
"Death and life, Life and Death!  Right next door to each other!??!  It's like there's a hair between them!"

Maybe I will just put some music on and lay on the floor in the middle of my living room until Kel comes home from work.  It's an option.  I hate Cicadas and I want them all to die and go away, they are the spawn of the devil in both the way they look and the noises they make... dang them.  

So my main prayer request of the moment would be contentment, contentment to be here, to be where we are financially, to be traveling so much this summer.  To be alone, when I am alone, to simply realize that I'm never alone.  

Today I feel alone.

I am glad tomorrow is Sunday.


1 comment:

Chris Symes said...

Hey Leanne! Welcome to Blogspot. I too am on blogspot. Talked to aaron Tiger yesterday. We should get the remnant of the OK/Michigan crew together sometime soon