Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally Home

I really do finally feel home. I'm sitting in our new place, exhausted with a mug of homemade apple sauce just enjoying my new house. There are going to be so many memories in this place... It's small and beautiful in every way. We already cooked for friends and had people over to watch football and we haven't even slept here yet. When we do it we do it up big. Plus OU is in the midst of putting the screws to Texas Tech. Woo for that.

I finally feel like me again, I have a place to call home and it feels like home. It really feels like home. And it will only feel more so like home.

I have nothing else to say, I am totally at peace. I never want to leave. :-)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's great that y'all are in your house. From the pictures it looks just beautiful. That was quite a game last night, I don't think TT ever had a chance.